Back to school means...
1. I am exhausted and my own children are cranky. It's okay I keep saying; we will get used to the routine soon, right?
2. My to do list continues to grow and never get complete.
3. Meetings, meetings and more meetings.
4. Time to get my classroom organized and cute. I am actually pretty closet to being completely ready.
5. Data, data, data analysis. Time to get on it and see how my new students did on the state test.
6. I get to see my work friends. It's like a reunion. Plus, I get to meet new friends that have been hired.
7. I find less time to blog and read blogs. This makes me really sad. I talk about you all at school like we are neighbors. Thank goodness my department "knows" me. I fell behind with my blogging this week and missed the last few days of teacher week. I was panicking, then realized I just have to deal because blogging should not be stressful. I missed several linky parties this week and I am sad, but it is what it is. No need to get upset about it.
8. And last, but not least the BIG BACK TO SCHOOL SALE AT TPT!!!!
This is my first B2S sale as a seller. I wish I had more time to prepare, not so much as a seller, but as a buyer. I don't want to miss out out!
|How cute is this button from Whitney over At Whit's End.|
I am very excited. I have much on my wish list I want to get.
I hope you will check out my store for items you might want, but didn't want to spend very much on.
The most expensive item I have is my Place Value Unit. It's $5 and will be 28% off with the code BTS13.
This product has FIVE stations. Two use task cards. I think its a pretty good deal for $5, but obviously even better with a sale. There are recording sheets for the stations and for the entire five stations.
I also have task cards. They see for $1.50-$2.00 regularly. This will be a GREAT time to snatch them up if you are into using task cards.
|I have four sets of these type of cards. They are self checking for students and great for generic game boards.|
These are my three newest products.
I hope that you will take time to organize your purchases. I will be doing this after baseball practice tonight. I want to make the most of this sale. My goal is to be organized and ready! The last big sale was so much fun!
Since I am so behind, I am off to catch up on blog reading and check out my favorite seller's store and make my list!