This week we celebrated US, TEACHERS!!!!!
1. I received my very first teacher appreciation gift from a middle school student. This is my second year in middle school after 17 years in elementary. I absolutely love the poster!!!
I also received this super sweet letter from one of my students.
A nice brownie bite from another.
And a goodie bag from a sweet student and her parents.
Last year, I received absolutely zilch from my students, so these small gestures have really helped my own personal morale. Middle school kids are tough, at least in my world.
2. I participated in the big sale over at TpT. I loved buying new things. I am sure I spent too much, but it is so easy to do! Here's a few of my purchases.
3. We received some fun stuff from our administrators each day. I think they are trying to fatten us all up though! One day was drinks and chips, the next was a movie night bag. We had breakfast one day and lunch from our HR department today. I am definitely going to have to get back the fitness train next week.
We received backpacks from our principals. We were given lunch bags at Christmas time that match these.
4. We got a gift from our district administration. I appreciate the gesture.
5. Outside of school, our life revolves around baseball. This week we played the best team in our league and WON!!! The boys were beyond excited. The coach, (my husband) told the boys weeks ago if they made a double play he would take them all to McDonalds. We are talking eleven, 7 and 8 year olds. Well, they did it on Tuesday. It happened in the 2nd inning of our game, and when it did, the kids started yelling
Mc Donalds!!! The other team was clueless. My husband was like, "Uh... now what?" Well, Mc Donald's is what happens now. So, tomorrow after our game, that is where we are headed. The boys played so well and it showed.